Dar Al Sarmad Company is one of the leading companies in construction sector and water and oil.
Dar Al Sarmad company was founded in 2007 as a newborn contractor aiming at entering strongly to the world of construction, trading, installation and obtain high profits. A few years after its establishment, it became a land mark in Basra and one of the most important contributors in the development and prosperity of Basra’ Infrastructures.
More than 13 Years
What we do
The company has completed projects with high budgets and great quality. We have contracts with the Iraqi Government departments, Governorate of Basra and many international organizations like UNDP, UNCF and Amar.
Most of our projects are with oil and gas companies like SOC, Shell petroleum, Shell gas, Lukoil, ENI, Exxon Mobil, Kuwait Energy, Petrofac and others
This department of our company is responsible for the de-mining and clearance of UXO material that is common in post war Iraq.
For the Oil and Gas, we have supported these in such areas as security, logistical support, base camp construction, life support, etc. for international oil companies working in these fields.
- Provided over 200 pieces of heavy equipment for AL-Khuraf company at the south & north Rumaila oil felds, Zuber
oil feld including bulldozers tppers, graders, excavators, ﬂatbed & low bed trailers, cranes etc. (KBR)
- Full logistcal and Life Support services at the south & north Rumaila oil felds and Zuber oil feld. (KBR)
- Full logistcal and Life Support services for Qurna oil feld in cooperaton with Rban Al Safna & Madar Al Fyha.
(Weatherford oil company)
- Provided heavy equipment for all site work associated with Alamco co. (Schlumberger oil)
- Provided heavy equipment for all site work required for 77 Turkish (Halliburton)
- Executed concrete works the molding works and reinforcement steel strutng works at the south & north Rumela
oil felds, water plant, Basrah internatonal Airport for KBR, AlKhraf., marine works for the Iraqi Army at the locaton
of Um Qaser neval for Weston solutons co., AL- Shaba base logistc, base concrete and constructng, installing the
communicatons towers along the way from Basrah to Nasiriya province, the base concrete to the Tallil Army camp in
Nasiriya and all the concrete foundaton to the Elect. Staton in AlOmara and all the concrete foundaton to the fuel
staton in Khor Azzubair.
- Provided Oil feld support staﬀ including electricians, mechanics & welders for Kellogg, Brown & Root (KBR) for both
the northern and southern regions of the Rumaila oil felds.
- Provided Oil feld support for the Al Zuber oil feld as well as for the primary KBR camp in Basrah airport. (KBR)
- Provided blast protecton devices such as T-walls, Jersey, Texas, & Alaska barriers at Um Qasr naval base and Talil
army base. (US Air Force/Weston)
- Performed High Voltage Transmission maintenance on 300KVA towers from Al Kut to Omara province. (Perini Corp.)
Quality, safety, accuracy, punctuality and good faith are our top priorities when considering getting any new job.
We have successfully done and we are able to do all types of jobs and contracts like security, demining, construction, electrical works, mechanical works, logistic and general services. we can do any contract and any work anywhere in Iraq and outside Iraq.
We have worked in many cities in south, east and west of Iraq, and we worked in all Basra oil fields like Majnoon, west Qurna, Alzubair, Nohran Umar, Alsaba and Rumaila oil fields.
Safety and Security
Any construction project, regardless of its size, poses inherent risks for all participants.
The Co. has a specialized security branch and has provided security to several projects and individuals, including security for Talil Military Base in Nassiryah for the US Air Force/Weston as well as the Shaeba Al Basrah Academy for Weston and ITSI.